Future Dominion is an online magazine featuring discussion and analysis of public policy affecting the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is a publication of Right Way Forward Virginia, a nonprofit, grassroots advocacy organization dedicated to promoting liberty, dynamism, and equal rights:
- Open and competitive markets are the engine of economic growth.
- Economic, technological, and cultural innovation should be allowed to thrive.
- Reactionary and technocratic public policies designed to micromanage, halt, or reverse progress or protect established firms and industries from competition should be avoided or repealed.
- All constitutional liberties must be vigorously defended, including freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, and the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures.
- Economic freedom should not come at the expense of personal freedom, and vice versa.
- Those who claim to champion liberty should broaden their advocacy beyond the specific freedoms they, or individuals close to them, personally enjoy.
- Equal protection of the laws is paramount in a free society.
- Government should not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Marginalized and disenfranchised individuals and communities are particularly vulnerable to the adverse consequences of government policy, particularly in the criminal justice system.
Right Way Forward Virginia is organized to promote social welfare within the meaning of section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code. As such, Right Way Forward Virginia does not endorse candidates for elected office and donations are not tax-deductible.
For more about our mission, please read “This Is What We Believe” by Nicholas Cote, Future Dominion Editor-in-Chief and Right Way Forward Virginia President.